Our quest for quality never stops. We are devoted to the continual improvement and refinement of our Quality systems. Our team of chemists, microbiologists, pharmacists and technicians come from a broad range of industries including pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, food, research and environmental—working in concert to ensure we provide the highest quality products.
Our full-service on-site QC Lab analyzes purity, potency and consistency throughout the development and manufacturing process—from the arrival of the raw materials to the completion of every softgel, capsule and tablet. Our QA technicians work hand in hand with the production team throughout the entire manufacturing process. QA performs in-process checks on all critical parameters such as fill weight, seam integrity, viscosity, length and width, chemistry, process yield, friability, hardness and more. We consistently go above and beyond current regulatory standards and certification requirements to ensure each product is potent, safe and precise.
In-house Analytical Equipment:
- Gas Chromatography (GC) for analysis of nutritional oils
- HPLC and UPLC for analysis of vitamins, amino acids and more
- Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS) for heavy metal detection
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometry for analysis of vitamins
- FTNIR Spectrometer for identification of raw ingredients
- HPTLC for identification of botanical ingredients
- Rapid Microbiological Laboratory for pathogen testing
By choosing J+D Labs, you can have the confidence in the manufacturing consistency, identity, potency and purity of your products.